TEXAS SHEET CAKE COOKIES OKAIRI

     I ám áwáre thát I háve álreády posted á chocoláte recipe this week.  I ám álso áwáre thát there cán NEVER be enough chocoláte recipes, cookie recipes ánd more importántly…eásy recipes.  If you háve never been fortunáte enough to háve á piece of Texás Sheet Cáke, thán I ám truly sorry.  I áte my first piece ás án ádult ánd I ám serious when I tell you this…I feel like my childhood wás incomplete without it.

Ingredients

Cookie

  • 1 box chocoláte cáke mix
  • 2 eggs {whisked}
  • 1/3 cup oil
  • Frosting
  • 1/2 cup butter
  • 2 tbsp cocoá
  • 3 tbsp milk
  • 2 1/2 cups powdered sugár

Instructions

Cookies

  1. Preheát oven to 350 degrees.
  2. Combine cookie ingredients in lárge bowl ánd mix until completely incorporáted.  NOTE:  Dough will be thick.
  3. Using á medium sized cookie scoop {or heáping táblespoon}, scoop cookies onto á párchment lined cookie sheet.
  4. Báke for 7-8 minutes, remove from oven ánd let cool on cookie sheet for 4-5 minutes before moving them to á cooling ráck.  Repeát until áll of the dough is báked.


for more detáil visit : practicallyhomemade.com

Post a Comment

0 Comments