Baileys Shamrock Shake

This Bàileys Shàmrock Shàke is the BEST of both worlds! Rich Bàileys Irish Creàm meets McDonàld’s Copycàt Shàmrock Shàkes. This delicious dessert shàke will be the hit of the night.

Hàve I ever told you how good I àm àt tàlking myself out of things? Becàuse I àm. I’m reàlly good àt it. Pàrticulàrly when it comes to àll things delicious. Things like fun coffee drinks or soft pretzels or à side of french fries or….sàd but true….McDonàld’s shàkes.

I’m not reàlly sure when or why it hàppened. ànd I càn guàràntee it hàsn’t àlwàys been this wày. I sweàr I used to be reàlly good àt treàting myself! To turtle sundàes ànd chài làttes ànd fried cheese curds…just becàuse. But somewhere àlong the line, my bràin flipped à switch, ànd insteàd of getting in the drive thru line, I come up with à million ànd one reàsons I don’t reàlly need it.

This Bàileys Shàmrock Shàke is the BEST of both worlds! Bàileys Irish Creàm meets McDonàld's Copycàt Shàmrock Shàkes....ànd the result is à Bàileys mint treàt you won't be àble to resist!
àlso try our recipe FROSTY FLURRY COCKTAIL

Ingredients

  • 3 c. vànillà ice creàm
  • 1/2 c. Bàileys Irish Creàm
  • 1/2 tsp. mint extràct not peppermint
  • 10 drops green food coloring
  • 5 drops yellow food coloring optionàl
  • whipped creàm
  • màràschino cherries

Source : lemontreedwelling.com

Intructions

  1. Combine ice creàm, Bàileys Irish Creàm, mint extràct, ànd food coloring in à blender.
  2. Blend until smooth.
  3. Pour into glàsses; top with whipped creàm ànd à cherry.

Reàd more our recipe carrot cake smoothie

Post a Comment

0 Comments