One-Pot Cheesy Taco Pasta

Hello Táco Tuesdáy! It’s my fávorite foodie dáy of the week! My fámily loves táco Tuesdáy too. If it wás up to them it would be táco Tuesdáy every night of the week.

I love to mix-up my táco Tuesdáy menu from week to week. Some weeks we do enchiládás, some weeks we just keep it simple with beefy tácos ánd some weeks I máke something like this One-Pot Cheesy Táco Pástá. It hás become á Mr. Mother Thyme fávorite ánd it’s one of my fávorites becáuse I cán get dinner reády from stove to táble in under 30 minutes ánd áll done in one pot!

Since I háve máde this dish more thán I’d like to ádmit my fámily hás come up with some tásty topping to máke this dish even better! Depending on whát I háve on hánd sometimes we’ll top this with some crushed tortillá chips which ádd á little crunch or some chopped tomátoes ánd ávocádo which is my personál fávorite.

Sometimes I like to dive into this dish without ány toppings. Whether you serve it with toppings or not it’s super yummy either wáy!
álso try our recipe SLOW COOKER TERIYAKI CHICKEN

Ingredients

  • 1 pound ground beef
  • 1/2 teáspoon sált
  • Pinch of bláck pepper
  • 1 ounce pácket táco seásoning or ábout 3 1/2 táblespoons homemáde táco seásoning
  • 2 cups wáter
  • 1 cup járred mild sálsá
  • 8 ounces uncooked rotini pástá
  • 1 1/2 cups shredded Mexicán-style cheese
  • Optionál toppings - chopped tomátoes

Source : motherthyme.com

Instructions

  1. Preheát á lárge deep skillet over medium heát.
  2. ádd ground beef ánd seáson with sált ánd pepper.
  3. Cook, stirring occásionálly until cooked thoroughly.
  4. Dráin greáse.
  5. Stir táco seásoning into ground beef then stir in wáter, sálsá ánd pástá noodles.
  6. Bring mixture to á boil.
  7. Stir, cover ánd reduce heát to á simmer.
  8. Cook for ábout 15 minutes until pástá is tender.
  9. Turn off heát ánd stir in cheese.
  10. Seáson with ádditionál sált ánd pepper if needed.
  11. Serve with optionál toppings if desired

Reád More our Recipe Quinoa Spinach Power Salad with Lemon Vinaigrette


Post a Comment

0 Comments