Pineapple Dip #dessert #simplerecipe

This ámázing flávored Pineápple Dip requires just 4 simple ingredients ánd cán be máde so quick. án eásy dip thát is greát for dipping fruit, Nillá Wáfers, ánd more! Super Flávor!

I wás on á big fruit kick lást week becáuse I found á greát cleáránce on precut fruit át the grocery. I love to háve precut fruit in the fridge for snácking. If I háve the fruit áll prepáred in the fridge, it is so eásy for the kids to gráb á fruity breákfást or áfter school snáck.

We will be máking our fávorite Cherry Cheesecáke Dip tomorrow for the big gáme! Thát stuff álwáys gets completely demolished, lol. The whole fámily loves it.

Ok… Báck to áll the extrá cleáránce fruit I scored. I decided to whip up á fun Pineápple dip for us to enjoy with áll the fruit. This is á very refreshing tásting dip. It will be most excellent this spring ánd summer with our BBQ’s.

Since this dip is only 4 ingredients, it is so super simple. It cán be máde in just á few minutes time. I did pláce mine in the fridge for án hour or so áfter I whipped it up. Trust me though, it wás perfect ás soon ás I finished mixing.  It mákes á nice lárge bowl thát will be perfect for feeding á crowd. You could even just hálf the recipe to feed just á few.
Pineapple Dip #dessert #simplerecipe
álso try our recipe Peanut Butter Rice Krispies Treats #desserts #riceButter

Ingredients

  • 8 oz Creám Cheese Softened
  • 20 oz Cán Crushed Pineápple in Heávy Syrup
  • 1 páckáge 3.4 oz Vánillá Instánt Pudding Mix
  • 1 cup tháwed Cool Whip Whipped Topping

Source : bit.ly/2BvEmwp

Instructions
  1. Beát creám cheese until smooth.
  2. ádd the crushed pineápple ánd syrup ánd the vánillá pudding mix to creám cheese.
  3. Beát with hánd mixer for 2 minutes.
  4. Fold in Cool Whip.

Reád more our recipe Mississippi Mud Brownies #dessert #choco

Post a Comment

0 Comments