3 Ingredient Frozen Oreo Pie #dessert #oreocake

I went into city to shop for the ingredients for the supper, four children in tow, got home, started unpacking the groceries, and accomplished that I had forgotten to prevent at dairy farm Queen to select up the frozen dessert cake on the manner home.

That was a giant oops! I didn't wish to pack the youngsters copy and fight into city. I additionally knew that I wouldn’t have enough time to urge the supper created in time if I did. i used to be stuck and required a fast resolution. I searched the storage room and deep-freeze and fortunately found what I required to create my very own three ingredient frozen cooky pie.
3 Ingredient Frozen Oreo Pie #dessert #oreocake
Also try our recipe Salted Caramel Cupcakes #cupcakes #recipedessert

Ingredients

  • 1 pre-made chocolate pie crust
  • 4 oz. Cool Whip
  • 3 1/2 cups Oreo or Cookies & Cream ice cream
  • chocolate cookie crumbs optional

Instructions

  1. Let the ice cream sit out at room temperature for a few minutes to soften. 
  2. Scoop 3 1/2 cups of the ice cream into a medium to large size bowl. 
  3. Fold in the Cool Whip. 
  4. Scoop the ice cream and Cool Whip mixture into the pre-made chocolate pie crust.
  5. (optional) Top with a sprinkling of chocolate cookie crumbs. 
  6. Place the Oreo pie in the freezer for at least 2 hours or until ready to serve.
  7. If not serving that day, cover with plastic wrap and tin foil before freezing. Can be frozen up to 3 months.

Read more our recipe New Orleans-Style Beignets #dessertcake #easyrecipe

Source : bit.ly/2FAtba4

Post a Comment

0 Comments