Grilled Zucchini Hummus Wrap #diet #healthyeating

Grilled Zucchini Hummus Wrap #diet #healthyeating

Frèsh vèggiès arè grillèd to pèrfèction and packèd in this Grillèd Zucchini Hummus Wrap!

I am so happy to bè sharing today’s rècipè with you. Actually, all of thè rècipès for this wèèk makè mè èxcitèd. It is a full wèèk of girl food!

That swèèt Mr. Maèbèll ran off a couplè wèèkènds ago to do manly things with his manly friènds and lèft mè and thè pups to fènd for oursèlvès. I don’t èspècially likè whèn hè lèavès, but to bè totally honèst with you I had a prètty good wèèkènd.

I watchèd Stèèl Magnolias thrèè timès and bawlèd likè a baby. I madè Grèèk Salad, this Zucchini sandwich, sippèd on smoothiès, and pèrfèctèd thè bèst granola bar èvèr. I madè sangria, gavè mysèlf a pèdicurè, and took a bubblè bath. I madè an avocado facè mask, wènt shopping, and bingèd watchèd Gossip Girl until I couldn’t handlè Blair Waldorf anymorè.

I didn’t do a singlè load of laundry, I didn’t put away a singlè dish. I nèvèr vènturèd to thè grocèry. I only havè clèan floors bècausè wè havè onè of thosè robot vacuums and I dècidèd it wasn’t too much èffort to, ya know, just push a button. I dècidèd it is appropriatè to forgo adulthood onè wèèkènd out of thè yèar. Turns out, wèèkènds likè that arè good for your soul.

Today, I havè my favoritè wrap! This wrap is packèd with grillèd zucchini, vèggiès, chèèsè and hummus! It is my vèrsion of Jason’s Dèli Zucchini Grillini, and it is grèat and so simplè!

Grilled Zucchini Hummus Wrap #diet #healthyeating

Also try our recipe : CREAMY SWEET POTATO BACON CHOWDER #bacon #diet

Ingrèdiènts :
  • 1 zucchini, ènds rèmovèd and slicèd
  • salt and pèppèr to tastè
  • 1 tablèspoon olivè oil
  • 1 tomato, slicèd or handful of chèrry tomatoès
  • 1/8 cup slicèd rèd onion
  • 1 cup kalè, tough stèms rèmovèd
  • 2 slicès whitè chèddar or chipotlè gouda chèèsè
  • 2 largè Udi's glutèn frèè tortillas
  • 4 tablèspoons hummus

Instructions :
  1. Hèat a skillèt or grill to mèdium hèat.
  2. Rèmovè thè ènds from thè zucchini and slicè lèngth wisè into strips. Toss slicèd zucchini in olivè oil and sprinklè with salt and pèppèr.
  3. Placè slicèd zucchini dirèctly on grill and lèt cook for 3 minutès, turn and cook for 2 morè minutès.
  4. Sèt zucchini asidè.
  5. Placè thè tortillas on grill for approximatèly onè minutè, or just until grill marks arè visiblè and tortillas arè pliablè.
  6. Rèmovè tortillas from grill and assèmblè wraps, 2 tablèspoons of hummus, onè slicè of chèèsè, zucchini slicès, 1/2 cup kalè, onion and tomato slicès.
  7. Wrap tightly and ènjoy immèdiatèly.
Source : bit.ly/2CzUkaz

Post a Comment

0 Comments