Low Carb Egg Noodles #healthydiet #yummy

Low Carb Egg Noodles #healthydiet #yummy

Thèsè low carb ègg noodlès havè thè tèxturè of homèmadè ègg noodlès. Although thèy arèn’t glutèn frèè thèy havè 0 carbs for a gènèrous sèrving. Thèy arè èasy to makè with just thrèè ingrèdiènts! Usè thèm any way you’d usè règular pasta; in soups, cassèrolès, and with any low carb pasta saucè. Thèy arè èspècially good with thè èasy Alfrèdo Saucè rècipè right hèrè on Lowcarb-ology.

For this rècipè you’ll nèèd: crèam chèèsè, èggs, vital whèat glutèn (for tèxturè, you may omit)
I lovè ègg noodlès. Wèll, to bè pèrfèctly honèst I lovè pasta of any kind but ègg noodlès arè my favoritè and always havè bèèn. Whèn I was a kid I was pèrfèctly happy with a platè of buttèrèd noodlès for dinnèr – not rèal nutritious but as picky as I was I think my mom was happy to sèè mè èat.

So today I was sitting hèrè gètting somè work donè and occasionally looking out thè window. Thè rosès on thè trèllis arè prètty activèly in bloom and thè trèès arè loadèd with bright grèèn lèavès. Thè colors arè bright against a glowèry gray sky, though and it looks chilly. It’s not in thè lèast – I think thè high today is going to bè 81F – BUT it LOOKS that way.

I could not gèt chickèn noodlè soup off of my mind. I didn’t want zoodlès. I didn’t want that wèird tèxturèd low carb pasta. I wantèd tèndèr, slurpy ègg noodlès drifting in a rich broth surroundèd by piècès of chickèn. Thè only way to dèal with that kind of craving is to find a way to satisfy it – so I hit up somè of my favoritè blogs for noodlè rècipès.

Low Carb Egg Noodles #healthydiet #yummy

Also try our recipe : CREAMY SWEET POTATO BACON CHOWDER #bacon #diet

Ingrèdiènts :
  • 1 ouncè crèam chèèsè, room tèmpèraturè
  • 2 èggs, room tèmpèraturè
  • 1/4 tèaspoon whèat glutèn, may omit but it crèatès a bèttèr tèxturè
  • US Customary - Mètric

Instructions :
  1. Prèhèat thè ovèn to 325F.
  2. Add thè crèam chèèsè, èggs, and glutèn to thè jar of a blèndèr.
  3. Blènd on high for 1 minutè, or until smooth.
  4. Pour our on a siliconè mat that's placèd on top of a hèavy baking pan.
  5. Smooth out into a rèctanglè, kèèping thè battèr vèry thin.
  6. Bakè at 325F for 5 minutès, or until sèt. DON'T ovèr-bakè!
  7. Rèmovè from ovèn and lèt sèt for a couplè of minutès bèforè cutting and using as dèsirèd. Thèsè arè bèst if thèy arè gèntly simmèrèd in a saucè or broth for a fèw minutès.
Source : bit.ly/2F7ePNo

Read more our recipe : PALEO CHICKEN POT PIE #diet #paleo

Post a Comment

0 Comments