POWER SMOOTHIE #drink #smoothie

POWER SMOOTHIE #drink #smoothie

This Power Smoothie with blueberries, bananas, Greek yogurt, spinach, and entire grain oats is pressed with fiber and protein!

A standout amongst the best things about Freshman year of school is the feast plan– do you hear what I'm saying? The unique dinner plan that understudies can get that gives you access to the college cafeterias and nourishment courts. All things considered, I'd essentially spare the majority of my supper plan cash for smoothies. It didn't make a difference on the off chance that it was a snow squall outside– I would dependably pine for a thick, chilly smoothie!

In addition I could convey them to class with me, which made me feel additional cool 😉 . Simple smoothies like this are as yet a go-to for me in the morning– I simply need to make them myself now! 🙂 I can toss in a bundle of spinach or kale and my son will at present beverage it like it's dessert! Ahh the intensity of the smoothie!

POWER SMOOTHIE #drink #smoothie

Also try our recipe : Simple Pineapple Moscow Mule Recipe #drink #healthydrink

Ingredients :
  • 1 cup orange juice (good quality)
  • 1/4 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
  • 1/2 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
  • 1 banana
  • 1 1/2 cups frozen blueberries
  • 3 cups baby spinach leaves
  • 1 cup ice

Instructions :
  1. Add all ingredients to your blender and blend until smooth. 
  2. You may need to stop, stir, and run again to get everything blended. 
  3. Add a little extra water or orange juice if it's too thick. Serve immediately.
Source : bit.ly/2B6jf4m

Post a Comment

0 Comments