ROASTED POTATO CUPS WITH LOADED GUACAMOLE #potato #dinner

ROASTED POTATO CUPS WITH LOADED GUACAMOLE #potato #dinner

I am sorry, I was somewhat languid around Easter time and didn't post any Easter formulas. It isn't so much that I don't care for deviled eggs or hot crossed buns (I really don't think I've at any point had hot crossed buns previously, yet quite a long time ago I learned how to play the tune on the piano!), I surmise I simply wasn't feeling too enlivened. When I was a child we had the most stunning Easter egg chases and Easter potluck (the Easter egg chases were genuinely the best on the planet and superior to anything any child would ever request!), however at this point I'm more seasoned, I don't generally do a lot Easter celebrating.

I do, be that as it may, do some mean Cinco De Mayo celebrating! In case you're comfortable with my blog, you realize that I can't get enough Mexican sustenance. Along these lines, I surmise you could state that I'm observing Cinco De Mayo and sharing this formula as a reason to post one more Mexican formula on here. I trust you wouldn't fret! What's more, since I fail to give you an Easter formula, I've kinda consolidated the two occasions into one with this dish.

Perhaps we can call it "Easter/Cinco De Mayo Fusion"?? Something about that express makes me consider hard bubbled eggs and tequila… Maybe I'll need to consider another thing to call it! Despite what we call it, this formula is very simple and scrumptious and quite possibly I made it while my significant other was away and after that had them just for supper…

ROASTED POTATO CUPS WITH LOADED GUACAMOLE #potato #dinner

Also try our recipe : CHICKEN AND LIME SOUP #dinner #soup

INGREDIENTS :

ROASTED POTATO CUPS
  • 1.5 pounds baby red potatoes, or 1 small bag
  • 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
  • 1/2 teaspoon cumin
  • 1/2 teaspoon paprika
  • 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
  • 1/8 teaspoon pepper

LOADED GUACAMOLE
  • 1 and 1/2 avocado
  • 1/2 cup corn kernels, frozen, canned, or fresh
  • 1/2 cup black beans
  • 1/2 cup chopped tomato
  • 1/4 cup diced red onion
  • 1 clove garlic, minced
  • Juice of 1/2 a lemon or lime
  • 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
  • 1/2 teaspoon cumin
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
  • Radish, cut into matchsticks to garnish, if desired
  • Cilantro leaves for garnish, if desired

INSTRUCTIONS :
  1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
  2. Cut each potato in half and using a melon baller or sharp teaspoon, scoop out the inside of the potato leaving about 1/4 inch border.
  3. Put potatoes in a large bowl and drizzle with olive oil and season with spices.
  4. Place potatoes on a large sheet pan and put in the preheated oven for about 30 minutes, flipping once, until potatoes are fork tender. Let cool for a few minutes.
  5. In a medium sized bowl add the avocado slices and mash them.
  6. Then add the remaining guacamole ingredients and stir until combined.
  7. Scoop a small spoonful of guacamole mixture into each potato cup.
  8. Garnish with radish matchsticks and cilantro leaves, if desired.
Source : bit.ly/2hlK4ue

Read more our recipe : Easy Steak Marinade #dinner #steak

Post a Comment

0 Comments