Bourbon Pecan Pie Cocktail #drinks #cocktailrecipe

Y'all realize I cherish mixed drinks, yet you ought to likewise realize that this Bourbon Pecan Pie Cocktail formula was made conceivable on the grounds that Drizly provided me with the majority of the liquor expected to make this mixed drink thought a reality. All assessments are my own.

Directly off the bat, I will need to concede: I don't care for pecan pie. Be that as it may, ya know what I DO like? Whiskey. Furthermore, Vodka. Also, mixed drinks. So with regards to pecan pie at Thanksgiving and Christmas, I like mine in a glass as a Bourbon Pecan Pie Cocktail.

Pecans are not a fundamental topping, however I think they liven things up a tad. Disperse some around the territory where you are making the beverage with the goal that you feel very sustenance blogger while you are making it.
Bourbon Pecan Pie Cocktail #drinks #cocktailrecipe
Also try our recipe Copycat Sonic Ocean Water Recipe #cocktail #recipe

Gather:

  • 1 ounce Maker's Mark Bourbon
  • 1½ Evangeline Pecan Praline liqueur
  • ½ ounce vodka of your choice

Make:

  1. Pour all ingredients over ice and stir.

Read more our recipe Orange Banana Smoothie #recipe #drink

Source : bit.ly/2QABFz7

Post a Comment

0 Comments