Low-Calorie Egg Cups #diet #cups

Low-Calorie Egg Cups #diet #cups

These Low-Calorie Egg Cups are an extraordinary method to begin off your day with a nutritious and low-calorie breakfast alternative! I like to make two or three bunches of these and have in the ice chest prepared to snatch and go on occupied days!

In the course of the most recent few months, I've truly been attempting to bounce once more into smart dieting and get myself in the groove again! All things considered, it is just two or three weeks from summer shorts and bathing suit climate! Ahhhh!

Something that I've discovered that truly causes me do this is to begin off the day on the correct foot! On the off chance that I begin eating doughnuts and biscuits, I'm simply setting myself up for disappointment yet on the off chance that I make something like these Low-Calorie Egg Cups I realize that my day is will be wonderful! I want to have these with our Breakfast Banana Split as well!

Low-Calorie Egg Cups #diet #cups

Also try our recipe : PALEO BLUEBERRY LEMON DONUTS #paleo #lemon #diet

Ingredients :
  • 6 Eggs
  • 1/2 Cup Milk
  • 1/4 Cup Asparagus, Chopped
  • 1/4 Cup Bell Pepper, Any color
  • 1/4 Cup Mushroom, Diced
  • 1 TBSP Olive Oil
  • 2 TBSP Shredded Cheese
  • Salt & Pepper to taste

Instructions :
  1. Start by heating olive oil in a medium pan over heat. Add the asparagus, pepper, and mushroom and saute until it’s slightly cooked.
  2. Spray a muffin tin with Non-Stick Spray, divide the cooked veggies between the 12 muffin cups.
  3. Beat the eggs and milk together in a small bowl and divide between the 12 muffin cups.
  4. Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes. Sprinkle the cheese on top after you remove from the oven.
  5. Enjoy!
Source : bit.ly/2RLl9AR

Post a Comment

0 Comments