NO BAKE STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE BITES #cake #cheesecake

NO BAKE STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE BITES #cake #cheesecake

Cheesecake has dependably been one of my most loved pastries. I cherish when it has some additional, similar to a chocolate outside layer or it's showered with strawberry topping. Furthermore, on the off chance that you've been sticking around Typically Simple for a little while, you know I'm tied in with making straightforward treats.

For reasons unknown, the possibility of making an entire cheesecake is a touch of scaring to me. I've made cheesecake cupcakes and now these yummy strawberry cheesecake nibbles, so I think I simply need to dive in and make a real cheesecake. My solitary stress is that I'll finish up eating the entire thing in one sitting, which is the reason I cherish these little cheesecake chomps!

We for the most part have a holder of strawberries in the ice chest, particularly since they are in season. Furthermore, I really had everything else close by to make these tasty little treats.

NO BAKE STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE BITES #cake #cheesecake

Also try our recipe : Healthy Peanut Butter Balls #peanut #cake

INGREDIENTS
  • 1 pound of strawberries
  • 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
  • 1/4 cup powdered sugar
  • 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • graham cracker crumbs or crushed graham cracker

INSTRUCTIONS
  1. Cut off the tops of the strawberries and hollow out the inside with a paring knife.
  2. In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla with an electric mixer.
  3. Fill each strawberry with the cheesecake filling using a spoon, knife, or a piping bag.
  4. Dip the strawberry, cheesecake side down, into the graham cracker crumbs.
  5. Keep refrigerated until served.
Source : bit.ly/2SukRig

Post a Comment

0 Comments