The Best Banana & Honey Smoothie #smoothie #drink

The Best Banana & Honey Smoothie #smoothie #drink

Sweet, velvety, and pressed with protein, this smoothie is SO what you need to wake up to in the first part of the day!

I cherish breakfast sustenance. Only not… for breakfast. Is that absolutely peculiar and stuff? Or on the other hand would you say you are folks like that as well?

That is to say, I'll eat an egg on OR in anything. What's more, oat ?!? Pfffffft! I need a bowl multi day. In any event! What's more, don't kick me off on the amount I adore me some fraaaaaanch toast. No, truly. Try not to kick me off!

Be that as it may, in the early am hours the main thing I need most days is to creep once more into bed. What's more, when I understand that is not occurring. Espresso. Continuously. In any case, since we're all genuine individuals here, I think we as a whole realize that espresso – as extraordinary all things considered – isn't great, appropriate body fuel. At any rate not over the long haul. This smoothie be that as it may, is. It thoroughly is!

The Best Banana & Honey Smoothie #smoothie #drink

Also try our recipe : MALIBU SANGRIA #sangria #drink

Ingredients:
  • 3 very ripe bananas, frozen
  • 1/4 cup almond butter
  • 1 1/2 cups almond milk
  • 2 large dates (optional)
  • 2 tablespoons raw honey
  • dash of cinnamon

Instructions:
  1. Place all of the ingredients in a blender and pulse until smooth, about 30 seconds. Serve right away!
Source : bit.ly/2Vam5wP

Read more our recipe : MAI TAI MOCKTAIL #drink #mocktail

Post a Comment

0 Comments