3-Ingredient Mango Smoothie #healthydrink #smoothie

3-Ingredient Mango Smoothie #healthydrink #smoothie

Like a mango lassi, this straightforward protein-stuffed mango smoothie requires just three fixings — mango, Greek yogurt and almond milk. Rich, cool and flavorfully invigorating on a sweltering summer day.

I cherish apples, pumpkin and butternut squash the same amount of as next young lady yet I'm so not prepared to abandon summer right now. It's as yet sweltering here in Richmond, our ranchers advertise is as yet stacked with summer produce and it's very still smoothie season in my brain. Who's with me on this?

It's like a mango lassi, just a bit more advantageous on the grounds that I stayed with three straightforward fixings (protein-pressed Greek yogurt, unsweetened vanilla almondmilk and solidified mango) and skipped with included sugar and cream. I didn't include any Indian flavors, however next time I make it I am going to include some since I wager it would be delish and cardamom makes them astonish medical advantages.

I utilized plain Greek yogurt and unsweetened almond milk so the smoothie is somewhat tart and not super sweet. All things considered, on the off chance that you like better smoothies don't hesitate to utilize an enhanced Greek yogurt or improved almond milk.

3-Ingredient Mango Smoothie #healthydrink #smoothie

Also try our recipe : TROPICAL STORM PUNCH #healthydrink #punch

Ingredients :
  • 1 cup frozen mango chunks
  • 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
  • 1 cup Almond Breeze Unsweetened Vanilla Almondmilk

Instructions :
  1. Place all ingredients in a high-powered blender and blend until smooth.
  2. Pour into a glass, top with a few mango chunks and enjoy!
Source : bit.ly/2VEs8Kk

Post a Comment

0 Comments