Grain-Free Apple Crisp #diet #healthyrecipe

Grain-Free Apple Crisp #diet #healthyrecipe

My most loved Apple Crisp formula has been in the family for a considerable length of time and years, yet it's not grain free. Also, I've been on a without grain, sans dairy diet for as long as year (basically a Paleo diet).

Be that as it may, I had one more snag to toss in the blend: I cut out sugar from my eating routine half a month prior. Why? That is another post for one more day, yet allows simply state I've had a dreadful sweet tooth – fundamentally a dependence on sugar – and the time had come to state farewell.

So my test was to modify my conventional Apple Crisp formula (you can locate that here) by expelling any grains (otherwise known as oats) and included sugar.

Grain-Free Apple Crisp #diet #healthyrecipe

Also try our recipe : PALEO GARLIC CHICKEN ALFREO #paleo #diet

INGREDIENTS
  • 4 apples
  • 2 tsp lemon juice
  • 1 Tbsp vanilla extract, divided
  • 1 Tbsp cinnamon, divided (I use Saigon cinnamon)
  • 1/2 tsp nutmeg
  • 1 cup almond flour – I use this
  • 1/4 cup coconut oil
  • 1/2 cup pecans, chopped

INSTRUCTIONS
  1. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
  2. Core, peel, and thinly slice the apples. Toss the apples with the lemon juice and 2 tsp vanilla extract. Add 2 tsp cinnamon, and nutmeg and toss again. Place in an 8×8″ baking dish..
Source : bit.ly/2YnMCJF

Post a Comment

0 Comments