Pomegranate Apple Party Punch #easyrecipe #cocktail

Another post again to beat the mid year heat , it's a standout amongst the most delicious,fresh and solid beverages you can have..Pomegranate Apple Punch!

I had two or three pomegranates in cooler for right around a week and I had no Clue how might I expend them,as they were more acrid than any trace of sweetness in them.

Taken a stab at including them in couple of formulas yet by one way or another these entirely looking red,luscious pomegranate seeds were extremely acrid and past typical consumable capacity.

I needed to scratch my head a bit to figure what I can do with them, lastly I chose to make a reviving beverage. Voila! I made a blend of Pomegranate and Apple Juice with Lemon and Ginger

This beverage is very refreshing,fresh and solid. Late spring, I attempt an assortment of ice cream,summer drinks alongside part of crisp natural product juice mixes.
Pomegranate Apple Party Punch #easyrecipe #cocktail
Also try our recipe Liver Cleansing Juice #cocktail #smoothie

Ingredients

  • 1 & 1/4th Cup, Pomegranate Juice
  • 1/4th Cup,Lemon and Ginger Juice (Lemon Juice,Ginger Juice) * Check "Tips"
  • 3/4th Cup, Apple Juice
  • A Pinch, Sea Salt
  • 1/4th Cup, Raw and Unfiltered Honey or Powdered Sugar
  • 2 Cups, Ice Cubes
  • 1 No, Apple, cut in wedges
  • 1/3rd Cup, Pomegranate Seeds
  • Mint Leaves

Instructions

  1. In a large Pitcher or Mixing bowl,add all the ingredients except ice cubes,mint leaves,apple wedges,pomegranate seeds.
  2. Take 2 Mason Jars,add ice cubes to fill half of the jars.
  3. Add apple wedges,pomegranate seeds.
  4. Now,pour the juice mix in mason jars till full.
  5. Add few mint leaves and serve immediately.
  6. Add mint leaves just before serving, as the mint leaves will overpower the taste of juice.

Read more our recipe White Clover Iced Tea Recipe #healthydrink #easyrecipe

Source : bit.ly/2I4dusm

Post a Comment

0 Comments