Pumpkin Pie Smoothie #smoothie #drink

Pumpkin Pie Smoothie #smoothie #drink

What sort of sustenance blogger would I be on the off chance that I didn't post a velvety and scrumptious Pumpkin Pie Smoothie? A ravenous one I presume! I've opposed making a pumpkin smoothie since I didn't assume I'd like it. Was I totally off-base! In the wake of making a pumpkin pie a weekend ago I had a little canned pumpkin left finished. I am so happy in light of the fact that this was incredible.

I returned to the wash room to ensure I have another jar of Libby's 100% Pure Pumpkin since I'll make this over and over. It possesses a flavor like pumpkin pie to me however it's sound, filling and totally fitting for breakfast.

Look at these delightful gourds and pumpkins. We picked these at a neighborhood ranch – three for a dollar! What an arrangement and what a fun day with our grandkids. The little ones get such a rush from picking their very own pumpkins.

Pumpkin Pie Smoothie #smoothie #drink

Also try our recipe : THE MAUI MOSCOW MULE #drink #moscow

Ingredients :
  • 1 cup plain Greek yogurt (I prefer Fage brand yogurt)
  • 1 cup canned pumpkin puree
  • 1/2 scoop protein powder (optional)
  • 1 cup vanilla almond milk
  • 1 frozen sliced banana
  • 5-6 ice cubes
  • Agave nectar, honey or Truvia to taste
  • 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice, more or less to taste
  • Fresh ground nutmeg for garnish
Instructions :
  1. Add all ingredients to a blender and pulse until smooth. Serve sprinkled with additional cinnamon or nutmeg if desired.
Source : bit.ly/2TZ0Hh4

Post a Comment

0 Comments