Smooth and Silky French Martini #cocktail #smoothie

You can see by my Perfect Cosmopolitan, Blue Lagoon and Orange Martini that I cherish Martinis. This French Martini is my new top choice. Smooth, sweet and satiny. By what method can you not experience passionate feelings for this French Martini!

I pursue JoyJolt on Instagram and their china is out and out hot. I previously had their Hue Shot Glasses that I utilize all the time at gatherings on account of their fun hues. I engage A LOT at home and when I saw the CARRE Collection I needed to have them. They are centerpieces. Completely staggering. In the event that you engage in the home you need these glasses.

The pineapple juice is the thing that makes the froth when shook enthusiastically in a mixed drink shaker. When you have included all the mixed drink fixings and ice in a shaker you will shake until your arms hurt or your hands solidify. The shaker will get chilly at that point will begin to solidify. It will be to cold to deal with.
Smooth and Silky French Martini #cocktail #smoothie
Also try our recipe Cucumber Ginger Mint Agua Fresca #easyrecipe #cocktail

Ingredients

  • 1 oz Grey Goose Vodka
  • 1 oz Chambord
  • 2 oz pineapple juice
  • raspberry garnish

Instructions

  1. In a cocktail shaker add ice and cocktail ingredients. 
  2. Shake vigorously 
  3. Strain into a Martini glass. Take your time to and allow foam to rest on top. Let the cocktail rest for 30 seconds. This allows the foam to form. 
  4. Gently place a raspberry hallow opening side up on top the foam. It will float and stay in place as long as no liquid gets into the opening of the raspberry. 

Read more our recipe Pineapple Coconut Mojito #recipe #drink

Source : bit.ly/2TpNjiw

Post a Comment

0 Comments