2 POINT WATERMELON MARGARITAS #healthydrink #easyrecipe

This has been the ideal birthday end of the week! It commenced Friday night at a companion's home viewing the motion picture Frozen. I at long last got the chance to perceive what all the hooplah was about, and I preferred that motion picture a ton. On Saturday, I got together with a cluster of loved ones and played Bingo at Lucky 13's. We didn't win anything, yet a significant number of us were

Presently it's Sunday, regardless i'm smashed with these Watermelon Margaritas. Hell, I don't need to work tomorrow on the grounds that our Birthday is viewed as a Holiday at my work place.
close.

I'm astounded I had the capacity to even now play Bingo, thinking about the reality, that I had an immense punch bowl. I wound up getting some marvelous exhibits as well. My sibling got me a kitchen blow burn for my birthday, so I can make things like Creme Brulee and toast marshmallows. Eager to have a go at making that. I additionally got a few blooms, an Ouija board, some new work out garments, and some new sandles. Glad Birthday to me!

It's a multi day end of the week for me! The way to a decent Watermelon margarita is finding the best watermelon you can discover. For the most part, to search for an extremely ready watermelon, I was advised to search for a yellow base. That implies it's been sitting out in the field longer so it's better. On the off chance that any other individual has any traps for finding a crisp watermelon, it would be ideal if you feel free and leave a remark beneath.
2 POINT WATERMELON MARGARITAS #healthydrink #easyrecipe
Also try our recipe STRAWBERRY SANGARITA #cocktail #smoothie

INGREDIENTS

  • 2 teaspoons sugar
  • 1 lime wedge
  • 3 1/2 cups cubed seeded watermelon $
  • 1/2 cup tequila
  • 2 tablespoons sugar
  • 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
  • 1 tablespoon Triple Sec (orange-flavored liqueur)
  • Lime wedges or watermelon balls (optional)

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. Place 2 teaspoons sugar in a saucer. Rub the rims of 6 glasses with 1 lime wedge; spin rim of each glass in sugar to coat. Set prepared glasses aside.
  2. Combine watermelon and next 4 ingredients (through Triple Sec) in a blender; process until smooth. Fill each prepared glass with 1/2 cup crushed ice. Add 1/2 cup margarita to each glass. Garnish with lime wedges or melon balls, if desired.

Read more our recipe Pomegranate Apple Party Punch #easyrecipe #cocktail

Source : bit.ly/2FMYQCV

Post a Comment

0 Comments