Blueberry Moscow Mules #healthydrink #easyrecipe

With Moscow donkeys being so mainstream nowadays, I was visiting with my father on how we could make them somewhat unique. We've absorbed pineapples vodka before to make a Stoli Doli, similar to the ones they serve in a famous eatery around the local area, so we were no more abnormal to absorbing natural product vodka. With summer being so abundant of crisp blueberries we chose they would be the ideal little natural product to splash.

Blueberry Moscow Mules are a sweet and tasty bend on the great 1940's mixed drink that has been passing the state's lawyer certification scene by tempest, the Moscow Mule. Made with custom made blueberry vodka, lime, ginger lager and tangled mint these are certain to be your next go to mixed drink formula for the straightforwardness and simplicity of this scrumptiously invigorating refreshment.

As a matter of first importance, if it's not too much trouble pardon my long nonattendance. I was in the midst of some recreation in the stunning territory of Wyoming, where we travel to every year to have a colossal family gathering, with my father's side, and appreciate the mountains, view and the Sheridan Wyo Rodeo, Yee-haw! (apologies, I needed to). There's somewhere in the range of 20-25 individuals packed into my grandma's 4 room, 2 shower house. Disorderly truly, particularly in the mornings when it's shower time, however a ton of fun, gracious hellz yes! Love my family to pieces! It's the one season we're all ready to get together in light of the fact that we as a whole live in various states-BOO!

I completely planned on blogging while I was there, however oh dear it didn't occur and for that, I am heartbroken… well sort of. I mean simply take a gander at the view from the Big Horn Mountains. Stunning in the event that you ask me. In this way, while I missed every one of you, I additionally required a little unwinding far from my insane, occupied, boisterous timetable to absorb some truly necessary family time and mountain outside air. Despite everything I cooked, prepared and captured while I was there so I didn't completely abandon you hanging. However, this little excursion was all that I expected to end a real existence breather.

Blueberry Moscow Mules #healthydrink #easyrecipe
Also try our recipe Watermelon Layer Drink #healthydrink #easyrecipe

Ingredients

  • Blueberry Vodka
  • 2 pounds fresh blueberries, washed
  • 1.75ml bottle of vodka (I used Tito's) Use your favorite
  • Blueberry Moscow Mule
  • fresh mint leaves
  • 2-3 ounces blueberry vodka (recipe above)
  • juice of 1 lime
  • crushed ice
  • 12 oz can ginger beer (I use diet)

Instructions

  1. Blueberry Vodka
  2. Add Blueberries to a large container, add in vodka and cover. Let sit at room temperature for up to 1 week.
  3. Blueberry Moscow Mule
  4. In a copper mug, muddle the mint leaves. Add in blueberry vodka and top with crushed ice. Squeeze in the juice of 1 lime and top off with ginger beer. If desired, strain out a few berries to add to the top of your mug for visual appearance. Stir and serve.

Read more our recipe Starbucks Purple Drink Copycat Recipe #healthydrink #easyrecipe

Source : bit.ly/2U7rx2B

Post a Comment

0 Comments