Caramel Apple Sangria #caramel #healthydrink

Caramel Apple Sangria #caramel #healthydrink

In complete honesty this wine is SWEET. So unquestionably consider it a sweet wine. This time around I utilized a sweet white wine, a Moscato, as the base. Next time I may attempt a drier white wine like a Pinot Grigio to check whether that supplements the other sweet tastes any better.

Whichever way, I thought it was DELICIOUS! What's more, super simple. I think the ideal Fall Sangria! I caught all that I required (sans the crisp apples) at my nearby WORLD MARKET. An extraordinary white wine, some shining apple juice and TORANI CARAMEL SYRUP.

Ensure your wine and shining juice are very much chilled, cleave up some crisp apples and combine it just for some genuine Fall goodness!

Caramel Apple Sangria #caramel #healthydrink

Also try our recipe : Homemade Strawberry Lemonade Recipe With Freshly Squeezed Lemons & Strawberry Slices #drink #ice

Ingredients :
  • 1 bottle white wine
  • 1 bottle sparkling apple cider
  • 1/4 cup caramel syrup
  • 4 apples chopped

Instructions :
  1. Chill your white wine and sparkling apple cider.
  2. Once cold, mix together wine and cider and add 1/4 cup caramel syrup.
Source : bit.ly/2X05fli

Post a Comment

0 Comments