The Best Banana & Honey Smoothie #healthydrink #easyrecipe

That is to say, I'll eat an egg on OR in anything. Also, oat ?!? Pfffffft! I need a bowl multi day. At any rate! What's more, don't kick me off on the amount I adore me some fraaaaaanch toast. No, truly. Try not to kick me off!

Sweet, velvety, and stuffed with protein, this smoothie is SO what you need to wake up to in the first part of the day!

In any case, in the early am hours the main thing I need most days is to slither once more into bed. What's more, when I understand that is not occurring. Espresso. Continuously.

In any case, since we're all genuine individuals here, I think we as a whole realize that espresso – as phenomenal for what it's worth – isn't great, legitimate body fuel. At any rate not over the long haul. This smoothie be that as it may, is. It thoroughly is!
The Best Banana & Honey Smoothie #healthydrink #easyrecipe
Also try our recipe Strawberry Peach White Wine Slushie #cocktail #smoothie

Ingredients

  • 3 very ripe bananas, frozen
  • 1/4 cup almond butter
  • 1 and 1/2 cups almond milk
  • 2 large dates (optional)
  • 2 tablespoons raw honey
  • dash of cinnamon

Instructions

  1. Place all of the ingredients in a blender and pulse until smooth, about 30 seconds. Serve right away!

Read more our recipe Immunity Boosting Orange Smoothie #healthydrink #easyrecipe

source : bit.ly/2Vam5wP

Post a Comment

0 Comments