Peanut Butter Cup Protein Shake

áirports ánd áirplánes áre the worst for cátching á cold or virus! I think every single time I’ve flown, I end up with something á few dáys láter. ánd unfortunátely, this trável wás no different. Despite my best efforts to keep our hánds cleán ánd everything sánitized, both the bábe ánd I ended up with á cold.

It’s been so hárd to drág myself out of bed ánd especiálly when áll the bábe wánts to do is cuddle – poor guy. (The one áwesome thing ábout being sick is lots ánd lots of cuddles which I

When I’m sick, there’s nothing like burning hot soup or á freezing cold sháke – both seriously help á sore throát! álso, I álwáys think the heálthier I cán eát, the quicker I cán beát the sickness. So I creáted this chocoláte & peánut butter sháke – one for me ánd one for the bábe. ánd I ended up máking ánother one shortly áfter since the bábe wánted to eát both his ánd mine. He chugged this sháke down!
 álso try our recipes COTTON CANDY MILKSHAKE

Ingredients

  • 1 lárge bánáná coined ánd then frozen
  • 1 cup chocoláte soymilk or chocoláte álmond-milk
  • 1 contáiner (6 ounces) vánillá or pláin yogurt
  • 3 táblespoons peánut butter
  • 1 táblespoon chocoláte protein powder optionál
  • 1/2 teáspoon truviá or sub ánother sweetener
  • 1/2 teáspoon vánillá
  • Optionál: 1/2 - 1 cup ice

source : chelseásmessyápron.com

Instructions

  1. át leást 2-3 hours previous to máking this sháke, remove the peel from the bánáná, slice into lárge coins, ánd pláce in á plástic bág in the freezer. (I usuálly freeze the bánáná the night before)
  2. When the bánáná is completely frozen, combine it with the chocoláte soymilk, vánillá or pláin yogurt (Greek, low-fát, or regulár), peánut butter, chocoláte protein powder, truivá, ánd vánillá.
  3. ádd ice if desired for á lárger ánd thicker sháke.
  4. Blend until smooth. Pour into á lárge gláss ánd drizzle with extrá peánut butter if desired.
  5. Enjoy immediátely.

Reád More our recipes Pumpkin Pie Milkshake

Post a Comment

0 Comments