Avocado Quesadillas (Vegan!) #diet #vegan

Avocado Quesadillas (Vegan!) #diet #vegan

I can't accept in the past I didn't care for avocados. I'm sad I at any point questioned your greatness you velvety, delicious, little fellas! One thing's without a doubt: we are very brave up to improve the situation such lost time. Like with these quesadillas I've been stuffing in my face on the every day.

Quesadillas have dependably been a speedy go-to dinner for us, however when I quit eating cheddar, well... so went the quesadillas. I frantically needed them back in my life and despite the fact that a conspicuous substitution would be non-dairy cheddar, this appeared to be an occupation for avocados! Brace yourself for what I'm about to tell you... these infants are for REALS. I cherish that they're more advantageous than cheddar quesadillas, and I think they taste shockingly better.

My better half and I make them constantly, and there are such huge numbers of varieties you can attempt. Or then again you can simply supplant cheddar with avocado in any of your most loved quesadillas. We don't significantly try cutting them any longer - we simply hold and eat them as one major 'dilluh. Napoleon would be glad 😉

Avocado Quesadillas (Vegan!) #diet #vegan

Also try our recipe : Paleo Egg Roll Soup #paleo #diet

Ingredients :
  • 1/2 avocado, more if you prefer
  • 1 small roma tomato, diced
  • 1 green onion, sliced
  • 2 tsp. nutritional yeast (I use this brand)
  • Seasonings of choice (I love smoked paprika, cumin, garlic powder, etc.)
  • Salsa (optional)
  • 1 large tortilla
Directions :
  1. Smash avocado and spread out on one half of the tortilla. Sprinkle with nutritional yeast and any seasonings. Add tomato, green onions, and salsa. (Or save the salsa for dipping!)
  2. Fold over the top half of the tortilla, and place on a skillet over medium heat.
  3. Heat for a few minutes on each side until warmed through.
Source : bit.ly/2vToEbM

Post a Comment

0 Comments