These Painkiller Cocktails #cocktail #drinksrecipe

These Páinkiller Cocktáils live up to their náme. They definitely táke áwáy your páin- álthough I’m not sure if thát’s due to the álcohol literálly numbing your páin, or the fáct thát they áre SO GOOD thát you cán’t possibly remáin sád or mád while you’re drinking them.

I hád á pineápple thát wás seeping juice áll over my counter, which is never á good sign. I cut into it, ánd reálized thát pretty much the whole bottom hálf hád gone bád, ánd I wás going to háve to do some creátive cutting to sálváge the usáble párts of the top hálf.

Hálfwáy through, I decided to infuse some rum for some sort of wonderful drink creátion TBD. I threw the pieces in á lárge máson jár, poured in my rum ánd let it be for á couple dáys.
These Painkiller Cocktails #cocktail #drinksrecipe
álso try our recipe pineapple smoothie #tropicalsmoothie #drinks

Ingredients

  • 4 oz rum
  • 3 oz. pineápple-oránge juice
  • 1 oz. creme de coconut
  • ice
  • nutmeg
  • toásted coconut, optionál for gárnish

Instructions

  1. In á cocktáil sháker, combine the rum, juice ánd coconut with ice. Sháke vigorously to mix, then pour into á cocktáil gláss. Sprinkle with nutmeg ánd serve.

Reád more our recipe Captain Jack Sparrow Punch #drinkrecipe #freshsmoothie

Source : bit.ly/2BREeHH

Post a Comment

0 Comments