Turmeric Latte #drink #latte

Turmeric Latte #drink #latte

I generally require something somewhat sweet to end the day. I frequently attempt and make that only a peppermint and liquorice tea, yet that doesn't generally hit the spot, particularly when I'm wanting chocolate! The issue with that is the caffeine in obscurity chocolate I hunger for doesn't make for extraordinary rest, and even a solid hot chocolate can give me a lot of a lift to float off to rest effectively.

I required something new, something somewhat sweet yet not all that sweet that it would affect my rest. Enter the Turmeric Latte!

I'd attempted a Turmeric Latte in a bistro in York a couple of months prior. It had been alright however the turmeric taste was a bit of overwhelming for my preferring.

Turmeric Latte #drink #latte

Also try our recipe : WATERMELON PINEAPPLE LEMONADE #drink #delicious

INGREDIENTS :
  • 250 mls / 1 cup homemade or unsweetened almond milk
  • 1-2 tsp coconut sugar / honey / other sweetener
  • 1/2 tsp turmeric
  • 1/2 tsp cinnamon
  • 1/4 tsp ground ginger / small piece of fresh ginger grated
  • Pinch of black pepper (to support absorbtion of the curcumin)
  • Optional but recommended if using shop bought almond milk: 1/2 tbsp coconut oil

INSTRUCTIONS :
  1. Warm the almond milk in a pan on the stove or in the microwave on high for 2 minutes.
  2. Add the remaining ingredients and whisk or blend until frothy
  3. Enjoy!
Source : bit.ly/2T5w7i6

Post a Comment

0 Comments