Hot Caramel Apple Cider #hotdrinks #recipewinterdrinks

One of my favorite things concerning the colder seasons is heat drinks. this point of the year, I get pleasure from Egg Nog Lattes, Hot candy apple drink and heat wine…along with my daily low addiction, in fact .  However, a cup of this hot drink continually takes ME a on stroll down memory lane.

To this day, I still consider Promoter and my former boss Wayne whenever I create this Hot candy apple drink.  It’s a contented memory too, Wayne was a sunny guy with a contagious laugh and that i most likely won a couple of brownie points that day. i used to be a hot mess previously, therefore I required all the brownie points I might get.
Hot Caramel Apple Cider #hotdrinks #recipewinterdrinks
Also try our recipe MAKE LEMON DROP COCKTAIL #cocktail #easyrecipedrinks

Ingredients

  • Gallon Apple Cider
  • Spray Whipped Topping
  • Caramel Sauce

Instructions

  1. Heat apple cider in pan or crock-pot.
  2. Ladle into cup (serving sizes will vary)
  3. Add cool whip and drizzle with caramel.

Read more our recipe Raspberry Mojito #rececocktail #raspberry

Source : bit.ly/2FMxlMr

Post a Comment

0 Comments