Butterscotch Bars #dessert #cakes

Butterscotch Bars #dessert #cakes

Butterscotch Bars . . . these bars are thick and chewy and brimming with crunchy pecans. The maple seasoning includes a magnificent profundity of flavor.

I required a few treats to take to a neighbor today, and needed to take a stab at something quick and simple. So I prepared these butterscotch bars. Gracious man, are they ever great!

They are wet and chewy and have an extraordinary butterscotch-y (is that a word?) enhance. I utilized pecans in mine and I thought it was immaculate. I cherish utilizing this nut chopper to hack my pecans. I store it in the ice chest so I can have hacked nuts prepared in a flash. Such a help!

Butterscotch Bars #dessert #cakes

Also try our recipe : NO BAKE CARAMEL COOKIES #cookies #cakes

Ingredients :
  • 1 1/4 cups brown sugar
  • 1/2 cup melted butter
  • 1 1/2 tsp maple flavoring
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 1/2 cups flour
  • 1 tsp baking powder
  • 1/4 tsp salt
  • 1/2-1 cup chopped pecans or walnuts

Instructions :
  1. Cream brown sugar, melted butter, and maple flavoring in a mixing bowl. Beat in the eggs. Stir in dry ingredients and nuts.
  2. Pour batter into a greased 9" square pan.
  3. Bake at 350° for about 30 minutes or till toothpick comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack, then cut into bars.
Source : bit.ly/2G7edrK

Post a Comment

0 Comments