Vegan Avocado Chickpea Salad Sandwich #vegan #recipevegetarian

That is the manner by which this avocado chickpea plate of mixed greens is. I've made something like 10 unique forms, however every one of them are my top pick. Squash an avocado, include some hacked chickpeas, maybe a little veggie or three and light up the entire thing up with lemon squeeze and salt/pepper. Here and there I toss in feta. In some cases I toss in a hard-bubbled egg. Now and again I include a dash of mayo for additional richness. Some of the time I eat it on a bed of lettuce and once in a while I eat it heaped onto a poppyseed bagel with a monstrous heap of microgreens.

You know those formulas you make so often, you nearly overlook it's a formula? Like my lentil soup or green goddess sandwich. I eat those children so frequently, I don't require a formula. Certainly, they're a little unique each time, however what difference does it make? Somewhat this, somewhat that; they generally turn out precisely how I need them at the time.

It's constantly flavorful, it's continually fulfilling. It's additionally for what reason I'm offering it to you. My non-formula that I composed into a formula yet additionally profoundly empower you not tailing it perfectly.

Veggie lover Avocado Chickpea Salad Bagel Sandwich. Solid veggie lover sandwich! Crushed chickpea and avocado serving of mixed greens on poppyseed bagels.
Vegan Avocado Chickpea Salad Sandwich #vegan #recipevegetarian
Also try our recipe Zucchini Ravioli #vegan #recipevegetarian

INGREDIENTS

  • 1 can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
  • 2 avocados, pitted, and chopped
  • 1/3 cup chopped cilantro
  • 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
  • 1 tablespoon olive oil
  • Juice of 1 lime
  • Salt and black pepper, to taste
  • 4 poppyseed bagels, divided
  • microgreens, for topping
  • sliced tomatoes, for topping

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. Rinse and drain the chickpeas. Add to a medium bowl along with the avocado. Using a fork or potato masher to smash the avocado and chickpeas together. Add in cilantro, onions, and lime juice. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
  2. Spread salad on bagels and top with your favorite sandwich toppings, I love microgreens and sliced tomatoes!

Read more our recipe BBQ Ranch Chopped Salad #healthyfood #dietketo

Source : bit.ly/2UV94Yb

Post a Comment

0 Comments