PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE LAYER CAKE #cake #butter

PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE LAYER CAKE #cake #butter

While taking some photographs yesterday of a cake, I was helped to remember something that the centers normally lets me know and shows through frightful glances toward me – I am one photograph far from truly harming myself. One of the tables, counters or seats I remain on to get only the correct edge will one day not collaborate the manner in which I need and I will fall and either break the camera I'm holding or some piece of my body. Will undoubtedly occur.

I have a three stage stool that I utilize all the ideal opportunity for overhead shots or something that is at a more emotional point than I can accomplish just by standing. Recently, I was remaining on that stool taking photographs and wavered and tottered a bit while venturing down from the top stair.

At that point I was in the kitchen taking some photographs and didn't have a craving for strolling to the next space to snatch the progression stool so I got a seat. I remained on the seat and began to sit back on the back rest to get the edge I needed and all of a sudden acknowledged I was beginning to tip in reverse. Fortunately I understood it before it was past the point of no return and got my parity. I was hazardously near falling once more into the divider and onto the canine bowl remain (with sharp corners).

PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE LAYER CAKE #cake #butter

Also try our recipe : OATMEAL LEMON CREME BARS #dessert #cake

INGREDIENTS

CHOCOLATE CAKE
  • 1 3/4 cups (228g) all purpose flour
  • 2 cups (414g) sugar
  • 3/4 cup (85g) cocoa
  • 2 1/4 tsp baking soda
  • 1/2 tsp baking powder
  • 1 tsp salt
  • 1 cup (240ml) milk
  • 1/2 cup (120ml) vegetable oil
  • 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
  • 2 large eggs
  • 1 cup (240ml) hot water

PEANUT BUTTER FROSTING
  • 2 cups (448g) salted butter, room temperature
  • 1 1/4 cups (350g) peanut butter
  • 9 cups (1035g) powdered sugar
  • 6–7 tbsp (90-105ml) water or milk
  • 6 reeses, chopped

CHOCOLATE GANACHE AND TOPPING
  • 6 oz (1 cup) semi-sweet chocolate chips
  • 1/2 cup (120ml) heavy whipping cream
  • 8 reeses, cut in half
  • Crumbled reeses

INSTRUCTIONS
  1. Preheat oven to 350°F (176°C) and prepare three 8 inch cake pans with non-stick baking spray and parchment paper in the bottom.
  2. Add the flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder and salt to a large mixer bowl and combine. Set aside.
  3. Add the milk, vegetable oil, vanilla extract and eggs to a medium sized bowl and combine.
  4. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and beat until well combined.
  5. Slowly add the hot water to the batter and mix on low speed until well combined. Scrape down the sides of the bowl as needed to make sure everything is well combined.
Source : bit.ly/2TRqRy1

Read more our recipe : REESE’S PEANUT BUTTER CUPCAKES #cupcake #peanut

Post a Comment

0 Comments