Pineapple Bourbon Lemonade #lemonade #healthydrink

Pineapple Bourbon Lemonade #lemonade #healthydrink

This time I am taking you to the tropics with the flavor of pineapple. Combined with tart lemonade and whiskey, this Pineapple Bourbon Lemonade is the correct method to begin off your end of the week!

last week I went all cherry on you with my Cherry Amaretto Limeade. I needed to do something with the majority of the fruits I safeguard looking for!

I even mix them with whiskey in my Cherry Lime Bourbon wreck. however, this time, I am blending my whiskey (or my hubby's whiskey) with pineapples.

Pineapple Bourbon Lemonade #lemonade #healthydrink

Also try our recipe : Liver Cleansing Juice #drink #juice

INGREDIENTS:
  • 4 ounces pineapple juice (fresh is best)
  • 2 ounces bourbon
  • 1 ounce lemon juice (fresh squeezed)
  • pineapple and lemon (for garnish)

INSTRUCTIONS:

  1. mix the pineapple juice, bourbon, and lemon juice in a cocktail shaker.
  2. Fill your glass with ice.
  3. Pour the pineapple bourbon lemonade over the ice cubes.
  4. Garnish with clean pineapple and lemon.
  5. enjoy!
Source : bit.ly/2E48tgs


Post a Comment

0 Comments