SOUTHWEST AVOCADO TOAST #vegan #vegetable

SOUTHWEST AVOCADO TOAST #vegan #vegetable

Ideal for breakfast, lunch or supper this Southwest Avocado Toast has an eggs, avocado and salsa kicking it up a score with each chomp!

So I guaranteed to bring you folks some more breakfast formulas this year! All things considered, this Southwest Avocado Toast is genuinely one of my preferred morning meals! Actually it very well may be eaten at any supper, yet since it has eggs I principally have it for breakfast.

Not saying that you need to, trying to say it's a choice. I'm the brinner sort of lady, so I really eat this throughout the day. I'm kinda marginally dependent. Be that as it may, I'm completely dependent on avocado. I will eat avocado on ANYTHING! Like give me guacamole and I'll eat it with a spoon.

SOUTHWEST AVOCADO TOAST #vegan #vegetable

Also try our recipe : Sweet Potato Broccoli Chicken Bake #broccoli #vegetable

Ingredients :

  • 2 pieces bread toasted
  • 1 avocado peeled and seeded
  • 2 tsp cilantro plus more for garnish
  • Juice of 1/2 lime
  • 1/4 tsp cayenne powder
  • 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
  • Salt and pepper
  • 2 eggs scrambled
  • Salsa

Instructions :

  1. In bowl mix together your avocado, cilantro, lime, cayenne, red pepper flakes and salt and pepper and stir until mashed.
  2. Spread half mixture on each of your pieces of toast.
  3. Top with your scrambled eggs and desired amount of salsa.
  4. Garnish with cilantro if desired.
Source : bit.ly/2VNeZ5k


Post a Comment

0 Comments