Strawberry Basil Bourbon Smash #basil #drink

Strawberry Basil Bourbon Smash #basil #drink

Strawberry Basil Bourbon Smash – succulent strawberries and crisp basil are the ideal pair in this whiskey mixed drink formula!

My children's last day of school is one week from now and I'm going to be genuine legit with you, I do not understand where they're going to class one year from now. As, I don't recognize what state they're to go to class in. That is the place my life is at this moment.

So the finish of the school year is energizing since you realize I adore summer and all the fun that joins it but on the other hand it's too unpleasant on the grounds that… I actually simply need somebody to make sense of as long as I can remember for me so I don't need to settle on any more choices.

Strawberry Basil Bourbon Smash #basil #drink

Also try our recipe : Peach Iced Tea #drink #fres

Ingredients :

  • 1/4 cup fresh strawberries cut into chunks
  • 1 - 2 teaspoons simple syrup to taste
  • 4 - 5 fresh basil leaves
  • juice of half a lemon
  • 2 ounces Bourbon
  • ice
  • sparkling water

Instructions :

  1. Muddle strawberries, simple syrup, basil, and lemon juice together in a cocktail glass, until everything is smashed together and fragrant. Add Bourbon and ice; stir to combine. Top with sparkling water.
Source : bit.ly/2LuZawm


Post a Comment

0 Comments