Vanilla Matcha Green Tea Latte #vanilla #drink

Vanilla Matcha Green Tea Latte #vanilla #drink

Cheerful St. Patrick's Day! We're transforming your kitchen into Starbucks early today!

I worked in a bistro as a barista all through secondary school. In principle? Best employment ever. Always encompassed by the sweet fragrances of espresso, heated merchandise, and books; how could any of that be a terrible thing?

In all actuality? I returned home a sticky, syrupy chaos every.single.day. I left the bistro with chai syrup splattered all over, mocha syrup down my arm, and the stink of old spilled milk covering my shoes on numerous events.

At the end of the day: I was a hot freakin' mess.

In any case. It wasn't altogether stank. No, I found the creme-de-la-creme of caffeine-loaded beverages while working my 6-hour night moves: the Green Tea Latte.

Vanilla Matcha Green Tea Latte #vanilla #drink

Also try our recipe : TROPICAL MIMOSAS #healthydrink #tropical

Ingredients :
  • 1/2 tsp. matcha powder*
  • 1/2 cup hot water
  • 1/2 cup vanilla almond milk (or milk of choice), warmed
  • 1 Tbsp.+ sweetener of choice (I used honey, vegans use maple syrup or agave)
  • Optional: [vegan] whipped cream for topping

Instructions :

  1. Add matcha powder to your french press. Add water, almond milk, and sweetener, and mix until combined. It’s OK if the matcha doesn’t completely dissolve.
  2. Insert the press and quickly push it down, then pull it up continuously for 15 seconds, or until the latte is frothed to your liking.
  3. Pour into an 8-oz. cup, using a spoon to scoop out the foam and place it on top. Top with [vegan] whipped cream if desired.
Source : bit.ly/2WLMS3R


Post a Comment

0 Comments