BOURBON PEACH SLUSH #drink #peach

BOURBON PEACH SLUSH #drink #peach

To ensure I can in any case have my peaches amid the blanketed months I've been frosty them. Indeed, I'm that weirdo that still appreciates cold solidified things when it's snowing outside.

Obviously solidified is never on a par with crisp, yet there are still loads of things to make with solidified peaches, similar to this Bourbon Peach Slush!

I have dependably been an enthusiast of peaches, yet it wasn't until the most recent year or with the goal that I found the amount I appreciate whiskey too. I cherish the rich smoky flavor it has, it's lovely golden shading and that in addition to the fact that it is incredible for mixed drinks like this slush, yet cooking and preparing also.

BOURBON PEACH SLUSH #drink #peach

Also try our recipe : THE WORLD’S BEST CHERRY LIMEADE #drink #fres

INGREDIENTS
  • 3 cups frozen peaches
  • 1 cup ginger beer or ginger ale
  • 4-6 ounces of bourbon, depending on how strong you want your drinks
  • 1 lime, juiced
  • 1 tablespoon sugar, more if you want it sweeter

INSTRUCTIONS
  1. Place all of the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
  2. Serve immediately.
Source : bit.ly/2V1uOlp

Post a Comment

0 Comments