Easy PressureCooker Beef and Broccoli Recipe #dinner #recipe

Easy Pressure Cooker Beef and Broccoli Recipe #dinner #recipe

I simply made and Easy Pressure Cooker Beef and Broccoli Recipe that I have to impart to you! I adore hamburger and broccoli however when I request take out it just appears to be approach to salty. I feel just as I am endeavoring to hydrate for a considerable length of time and days after. That is a piece of this formula motivation. I should have been ready to control the measure of salt in the fixings. The other part is on the grounds that I have an Instant Pot Pressure cooker so dinners like this are a snap! The hardest part is the cleanup!

You may likewise be keen on the Instant Pot Corned Beef and Cabbage formula since it's overly easy to make and stacked with bunches of flavor!

I've tried this formula a couple of times with a disappointment or two. I'm happy to most likely offer precisely the means that work to spare you any inconvenience.

Easy PressureCooker Beef and Broccoli Recipe #dinner #recipe


Also try our recipe : CHICKEN CORDON BLEU NOODLE BAKE #dinner #noodle

Ingredients:
  • 2 pounds of meat (chuck roast, rump roast or flank steak), cut into thin strips
  • 3 tablespoons olive oil or peanut oil
  • 1 medium onion, diced
  • 1 cup beef broth
  • 2 tablespoons garlic (fresh, and minced)
  • 1/2 cup soy sauce (I prefer a low sodium soy sauce)
  • 2 tablespoons brown sugar
  • 1 bag frozen broccoli (or 1 pound of fresh broccoli if you prefer)
  • 1 teaspoon ground ginger
  • 2 tablespoons starch
  • Serve with white rice

Instructions:
  1. Start by slicing the meat against the grain in thin slices. Dice the onion and cut the fresh broccoli. You want all of these things done before you get started.
  2. In a medium bowl, combine the soy sauce, brown sugar, beef broth, garlic and ginger.  I hardly ever use ginger so I used the powdered ginger spice instead of the fresh.  Don’t add the starch until the very end.  (I accidentally added the starch before and my pressure cooker never came to pressure because there was not enough liquid to make it work.  It’s okay, I’m happy to share my failures with you so that you don’t make the same mistakes I do)
  3. Add this liquid mixture to the meat strips.
  4. Add about 3 tablespoons of olive oil or peanut oil to your pressure cooker and saute the onions until they are translucent in color.
  5. I personally love to use a chuck roast in this recipe.  I don’t really care for flank steak myself.
  6. Man this was yummy!!!
Source : bit.ly/2HfANyO

Post a Comment

0 Comments