PINEAPPLE ORANGE SMOOTHIE #drink #recipe

Orange smoothies are so mainstream in my home and not simply in the late spring. Since these smoothies have a tremendous measure of Vitamin C, I wind up making them at the scarcest trace of a cold or sore throat!

I am frequently sitting on my patio with one of these orange smoothies close by. I can't think about a superior method to spend a languid summer evening with my family.

Obviously, in light of the fact that the fixings in that smoothie are progressively reminiscent of pre-winter doesn't mean I can't appreciate it all year, yet I am certainly in the temperament for something somewhat more splendid and lighter since we are going into spring!
PINEAPPLE ORANGE SMOOTHIE #drink #recipe
Also try our recipe RASPBERRY MINT JULEP RECIPE – NON ALCOHOLIC #drinks #recipe

INGREDIENTS

  • For the Smoothie
  • 2/3 cup pineapple chunks frozen
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1/2 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
  • 1 cup orange juice
  • For Garnish (optional)
  • orange segments
  • fresh mint

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. Place the pineapple chunks, vanilla extract, Greek yogurt, and orange juice in a blender.
  2. Blend until smooth.
  3. Serve garnished with orange segments and fresh mint (optional).

Read more our recipe BOOZY BOURBON CHERRIES #recipe #cocktail

Source : bit.ly/2HvEbFQ

Post a Comment

0 Comments