Freezer to Oven Enchilada Stuffed Sweet Potatoes #vegetarian #yummy

Freezer to Oven Enchilada Stuffed Sweet Potatoes

need to let you know, so far three is no bit of cake. I have heard somebody allude to three-year olds as 'three-nagers' and I absolutely believe that is precise… so. much. frame of mind.

I've been battling with child rearing for as far back as a while, and it has made them question my entire method for getting things done (which I call 'running with your gut and not perusing child rearing books'. Ha.). However, I had an achievement a day or two ago… a noteworthy AHA minute!

Getting Kai to assist me with whatever it is I'm endeavoring to complete thoroughly stops the disposition. He needs to help and learn and it makes everything progressively charming… for everybody.

Recently he 'helped' me clean the house (he got his very own duster). What's more, the previous evening he 'helped' me make serving of mixed greens for supper (he put the veggies into each bowl and disintegrated the feta cheddar). Reward: he ATE the serving of mixed greens he helped me make. OMG what is this enchantment I've discovered?!

Freezer to Oven Enchilada Stuffed Sweet Potatoes

Also try our recipe : GLUTEN-FREE BREAKFAST HASH #breakfast #vegetarian

Ingredients :
  • 2 medium sweet potatoes
  • 1/2 cup enchilada sauce
  • 1/4 tsp salt
  • 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
  • 1/8 teaspoon ground cumin
  • 1 cup black beans
  • 1 cup corn
  • 1.5 cups shredded cheese 3/4 mixed in
  • Serve with avocado salsa and/or sour cream

Instructions :
  1. Heat oven to 400°F.
  2. Scrub the sweet potatoes and pat to dry. Using a fork, poke holes in the sweet potato and arrange on a baking sheet.
  3. Bake at for 45-90 minutes.
  4. Sweet potatoes are done when a knife inserted into the center goes in with no resistance. You can also use a oven gloved hand to gently squeeze the sweet potato all the way along.
  5. Allow sweet potatoes to cool slightly (10 or so minutes) before slicing them in half lengthwise.
  6. Gently scoop out filling, leaving a small border along the inside of the sweet potato skins.
  7. Mash together the sweet potato filling with enchilada sauce, salt, chili powder and cumin. Stir in the beans, corn and ¾ cup cheese, and spoon gently back into the skins.
Source : bit.ly/2P5V4bS

Post a Comment

0 Comments