PALEO HONEY SRIRACHA CHICKEN #paleo #healthyrecipe

PALEO HONEY SRIRACHA CHICKEN #paleo #healthyrecipe

I saw the formula for sriracha chicken skimming around Pinterest and like the greater part of the dinners I make, I choose I can make them more beneficial yet at the same time taste great. Since why not?

I like to believe I'm getting truly great at that. Particularly Chinese nourishment. Since I haven't had Chinese sustenance in around five years, and I cracking affection it.

What formula might you want to see next from me? Tell me in the remarks!

PALEO HONEY SRIRACHA CHICKEN #paleo #healthyrecipe

Also try our recipe : Keto Cheesy Chicken Parmesan Casserole #diet #keto

INGREDIENTS
  • 2 chicken thighs or 1 large chicken breast cut into bite sized pieces
  • 1 cup tapioca flour
  • 4 tbsp unflavored coconut oil

FOR THE SAUCE
  • 1 tbsp butter
  • 3 tbsp coconut aminos
  • 3 tbsp sriracha
  • 2 tbsp honey
  • 1/2 tsp sesame oil
  • 3 garlic cloves minced

INSTRUCTIONS
  1. Heat the coconut oil over medium to medium-high heat.
  2. Coat each piece of chicken in tapioca flour.
  3. Fry until golden on each side.
  4. While the chicken is frying, add all the sauce ingredient to a pan except the garlic.
  5. Let this cook on medium heat until it thickens a bit.
  6. Once thickened, cook the garlic.
  7. Toss the sauce and chicken together, serve with white rice or cauliflower rice.
Source : bit.ly/2VPjMzv

Post a Comment

0 Comments