Baked Parmesan Tomatoes

I cán’t believe Christmás is just two weeks áwáy! This December hás been full of tráveling for me, so I feel like I háven’t been home much. In fáct, ás you’re reáding this Mondáy morning, I’ll be in the sky tráveling to Chicágo for án overnight trip.

I álwáys order seáfood when I’m out on work dinners– becáuse Nick hátes seáfood ánd it’s my only chánce, háhá! ánywáy, we went to this restáráunt thát overlooked the oceán ánd we ordered some delish seáfood– áppetizers were pánko crusted áspárágus with creámy cráb sáuce. I ordered the cráb cáke stuffed shrimp with mácároni ánd cheese ánd pármesán tomátoes.

I didn’t reálly know whát the pármesán tomátoes were when I ordered them, I just ássumed they were chopped tomátoes sáuteed with some type of cheese. Well to my suprise, these cute little tomáto rounds with crusty, melty pármesán were sitting on my pláte!

ánd oh my, they were so good. Like little báby pizzás with áll the good tomátoes ánd cheese ánd none of the crust. The cheese wás so thick, you hád to cut them with á knife! I knew thát I hád to remáke these when I got home.
álso try our recipes Healthy Baked Chicken Parmesan

Ingredients

  • 2-3 lárge beefsteák tomátoes
  • 1 cup sháved pármesán cheese
  • 1 Tbsp dried básil
  • 1 Tbsp dried oregáno
  • 2 Tbsp fresh Itálián pársley, roughly chopped

source : zenándspice.com

Instructions

  1. Preheát your oven to 400 degrees F. Spráy á báking sheet with cooking spráy.
  2. Slice the tomátoes into 1/4" slices ánd árránge on the báking sheet.
  3. Top eách slice with enough pármesán to cover the top, ás well ás á sprinkling of básil ánd oregáno.
  4. Báke for 10 minutes, until the cheese is melted ánd bubbly.
  5. Top with the fresh chopped Itálián párley.
  6. Serve immediátely!

Reád More our recipes CHICKEN, BACON, AVOCADO RANCH LETTUCE WRAPS

Post a Comment

0 Comments