Easy Apple Cinnamon Paleo Hot Cereal #dessert #cakes

Easy Apple Cinnamon Paleo Hot Cereal #dessert #cakes

I'm sneaking in a formula today! On a Thursday – yes – this is the day I normally meander on about musings and life, be that as it may, I suspected you should need to get in on this preeeetty fabulous Paleo breakfast formula.

A morning meal formula, that – gracious yes my companions – is SWEET and contains no eggs. Here and there I simply don't need eggs. Or on the other hand kale. Or on the other hand meat.

Or on the other hand even bacon so far as that is concerned. (Sounds insane, yet I've been on bacon overdrive recently and I've had enough. For one day. What's more, yes I realize bacon is a meat, however it goes in its very own classification to the extent I'm concerned.)

Easy Apple Cinnamon Paleo Hot Cereal #dessert #cakes

Also try our recipe : Bunny Butt Cheese Ball Easter Dessert #bunny #cake

Ingredients :

for the hot cereal:
  • 1 tbsp organic coconut oil
  • 1 large apple or 2 small peeled and diced
  • 1/4 cup raisins or chopped dates
  • 1/8-1/4 tsp sea salt
  • 1.5 tsp cinnamon
  • dash nutmeg
  • 3 tbsp unsweetened coconut finely shredded
  • 1 cup chopped raw nuts walnuts, cashews, pecans or a combination (I used cashews and walnuts)
  • 1 cup unsweetened almond milk* or canned light coconut milk
toppings to serve with:
  • 1-2 bananas sliced
  • unsweetened almond butter or coconut butter
  • Additional almond milk
Instructions :
  1. Heat a large saucepan over med low heat and add the coconut oil until melted.
  2. Add the apples and nuts, sprinkle with salt, stir, and cook for about 1 minute until apples begin to soften and nuts begin to brown
  3. Lower the heat to low and add the almond milk, shredded coconut, raisins and cinnamon.
Source : bit.ly/2Gr6dQJ

Post a Comment

0 Comments